Mayo Clinic Onsite Hiring Event
Together, we transform. Matching talented people with life-changing careers to provide unmatched patient care.
Whether you are a student, starting your professional life or already have a substantial career, you are invited to explore a life-changing career with Mayo Clinic. Join us for a casual and relaxed hiring event unlike any before.
Attendees will have the opportunity to explore career paths in a variety of fields, meet with hiring managers, interview for open positions, and receive on the spot job offers for select roles. Please bring a printed copy of your resume to the event.
Location: Hilton Rochester Mayo Clinic Area, 4th floor
Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Time: Attend at your preferred time between 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
What to Expect
- Explore diverse career paths across various fields at Mayo Clinic, including clinical and non-clinical roles
- Engage with our dedicated hiring managers to gain valuable insights
- Elevate your aspirations through on the spot interviews for select roles
- Seize the chance for immediate job offers
We have multiple career paths available across both clinical and non-clinical roles.
- Nursing: Multiple RN and LPN opportunities available in a variety of specialties
- Nursing Support: Patient Care Assistant, Health Unit Coordinator, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Patient Care Specialist
- Laboratory, Surgical and Specialty Services: Lab Assistant, Lab Processing Assistant, Pharmacy Tech, Phlebotomist, Cardiac Sonographer, Ultrasound Sonographer, Radiologic Technologist, Radiology Imaging Specialist, Research Assistants, Surgical Tech, Surgical Assistant, Sterile Processing Tech, CFSA, CST.
- Support Services, Guest Services, & Office Support: Technician, Custodian, Patient Transporters & Escorts, Telephone Operators, Desk Operations, Hospital Operators, Door Attendants, Linen Technician, Medical Administrative Assistant, Patient Appointment Services, Administrative Assistants, Wait Staff, Cooks
- Advanced Practice Providers: Multiple Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant opportunities available in a variety of specialties
About Mayo Clinic in Rochester
There's an entrepreneurial spirit around every corner that brings with it an exciting energy. And most notably, we have an underlying commitment to making Rochester the world’s premier destination medical center — and a fantastic place to learn, live, and play.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2023 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.