Mayo Clinic has a legacy of inspiring hope and contributing to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education and research. Each year, Mayo Clinic takes care of more than 1 million patients—from all 50 states and nearly 150 countries—many with complex health care needs. About 80 percent of patients require radiology care. That adds up to 2.1 million exams per year. Patients benefit from the breadth and depth of our care, practice-changing research and continuous innovation.
- Career Opportunities
- Professional Growth & Development
- Additional Educational Opportunities
- Meet Our Staff
Mayo Clinic Radiology provides a multitude of professionally challenging opportunities in diagnostic imaging. These opportunities are supported by highly trained and skilled leaders in the industry. Mayo Clinic Radiology provides the latest technologies and innovative equipment along with experience of working with the best clinical and support teams in the world.
- Breast Imaging Technologists
- Computed Tomography (CT) Technologists
- Interventional Radiologic (IR) Technologists
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologists
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Radiologic Technologists
- Quality Control Technologists
Learn more about these career opportunities
Mayo Clinic Radiology is a multi-specialty department where an individual can expand their medical imaging skills and deliver top quality patient care experiences. These Mayo Clinic imaging roles are professionally challenging and highly rewarding. Each modality description is highlighted below.
Career mobility for technologists is excellent! Opportunities exist for technologists to generalize or to specialize and obtain certification in advanced imaging modalities including computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), interventional radiography (IR), breast imaging, and positron emission tomography (PET).
Professional Growth Tracks
- Professional opportunities in this track include: Program Coordinator, Clinical Coordinator, Program Manager, Education Coordinator, and Staff Development Coordinator.
- Mayo Clinic provides continuing education opportunities for technologists in radiology. These educational opportunities are offered by Radiology Education and developed as part of Mayo’s commitment to advance the knowledge and skills of health care professionals.
- Professional opportunities in this track include lead technologists, assistant supervisors, supervisors, operations coordinators, and operations managers.
- Mayo Clinic provides leadership development opportunities for technologists working in radiology to support, nurture, and encourage internal growth. In addition to providing organizational development opportunities at the institutional level, the department of radiology offers an innovative leadership development program specifically designed for radiology employees.
- Professional opportunities in this track include medical imaging technical service technologists, project managers, quality improvement education specialists, and radiology systems analysts.
Careers in Radiology require independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative to obtain diagnostic images in a professional atmosphere while emphasizing patient care. Students of Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences (MCSHS) Radiology education programs are immersed in a world-class education, led by world-class educators, utilizing world-class resources. As a student in our radiology education programs, we will position you at the heart of premier patient care and cutting-edge research to ensure you achieve your potential and accomplish your professional goals.
Sonography Program: Mayo School of Health Sciences offers a 21-month Sonography Program in Jacksonville, Florida. Academic lectures originate primarily from the Rochester campus and are made available to students in Florida using interactive video-enabled classrooms. Offers clinical experiences needed to create a competent entry-level sonographer.
|Date||Job Title||Job Category||Location|
|Jul-29-2021||Mammography Technologist||Other Patient Care||Eau Claire - Wisconsin||Apply|
|Jul-29-2021||Ultrasound Sonographer||Other Patient Care||Menomonie - Wisconsin||Apply|
|Jul-29-2021||Mammography Tech||Other Patient Care||Phoenix - Arizona||Apply|
|Jul-26-2021||Ultrasound Sonographer||Other Patient Care||Mankato - Minnesota||Apply|
|Jul-26-2021||Ultrasound Sonographer||Other Patient Care||Rochester - Minnesota||Apply|
|Jul-21-2021||Radiologic Tech – Interventional Radiology||Other Patient Care||Phoenix - Arizona||Apply|
|Jul-21-2021||Radiology Value Creation Specialist||Administration, Business, Finance, Office & Administrative Support, Other Patient Care||Rochester - Minnesota||Apply|
|Jul-21-2021||Radiologic Tech - Interventional Radiology||Other Patient Care||Jacksonville - Florida||Apply|
|Jul-15-2021||Radiology Patient Transporter||Other Patient Care||Eau Claire - Wisconsin||Apply|
|Jul-14-2021||Radiologic Tech||Other Patient Care||Jacksonville - Florida||Apply|
Explore our campuses
Sun or snow? Small town or big city? We have major facilities in Minnesota, Florida, and Arizona, plus a 3-state regional network.
We change with you
We take good care of you so you can take better care of our patients. You’ll see the proof in our outstanding benefits package.