Senior IT Application Analyst - LondonJob ID 163764BR Date posted 10/20/2021
- London, London
- Full Time
- Information Technology
- Serves a primary role in the support of software programs or modules across multiple clinical and/or business functions.
- Understands the business environment and the impact IT can have on the business environment. Provides analysis and support for installed systems, as well as system implementation and integration projects, which require systems analysis, design, build, testing and implementation for specific modules or applications.
- Functions as a liaison between clinical, business, and technical areas during the planning process and provides oversight throughout the project cycle. Builds credibility and rapport with customers to understand their needs.
- Researches requests to determine scope, size and impact. Validates requirement information with the stakeholders to ensure completeness, correctness, and clarity. Validates solutions to ensure it satisfies the stated requirements.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of existing systems and certification in the vended application. Able to design, develop, or modify applications, algorithms, or rules via vendor tools or augmented tools developed within Mayo Clinic and are able to validate data integrity of changes introduced.
- Works on strategic projects with a Project Manager and is able to manage small- to mid-sized operational projects independently. Works independently across multiple departments and divisions in order to accomplish goals.
- Creates test plans and evaluates current plans for improvement. Guides and advises less experienced business analysts, and provides orientation and training for new employees.
- Maintains knowledge of current and emerging technologies that directly affect enterprise processes. Maintains awareness of overall enterprise architecture.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
|Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ experience OR Associate’s Degree with 6 years’ experience.|
License or certification
- Vendor application certification may be required.
Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended.
Hours / Pay period
40 hours per week
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week.
Located in London, Mayo Clinic Healthcare offers an array of services, including a range of comprehensive health assessments, specialist consultations, concierge medical programmes and second opinion services. We offer expert care to our patients in London and also provide a gateway to a variety of highly skilled specialists and services in the United States.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.
Join our talent community.
Join our global talent community to receive alerts when new life-changing opportunities become available.
If you want to know what it's really like at Mayo Clinic, just ask. You'll find that our pride–in where we work, and in what we do–is a common trait. You will also find a lot of inspiring stories about lives changed for the better.
Nurse Training Programs
The Nurse Residency Program at Mayo Clinic Health System Northwest Wisconsin is a year-long education program that provides you an additional opportunity as a newly licensed nurse to develop your leadership skills and receive support during your transition from student nurse to competent professional nurse.
As your career evolves, our compensation and benefits packages are designed to change with you — meeting needs now, and anticipating what comes next. We know that when Mayo Clinic takes care of you, you can take better care of our patients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2021 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.