Data Integration Analyst - RemoteJob ID 310717 Date posted 09/19/2023
- Rochester, MN
- Full Time
- Mayo Clinic Platform
Mayo Clinic is top-ranked in more specialties than any other care provider according to U.S. News & World Report. As we work together to put the needs of the patient first, we are also dedicated to our employees, investing in competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans – to take care of you and your family, now and in the future. And with continuing education and advancement opportunities at every turn, you can build a long, successful career with Mayo Clinic. You’ll thrive in an environment that supports innovation, is committed to ending racism and supporting diversity, equity and inclusion, and provides the resources you need to succeed.
- Analyzing data sources and requirements to design efficient data integration solutions
- Collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders to identify what data (type and form) is deemed to be of high value
- Implementing data integration solutions using tools such as ETL (extract, transform, load) software
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of data as it is transferred between systems
- Writing and maintaining documentation for data integration processes and procedures
- Testing data integration solutions to ensure they are working correctly
- Providing support and troubleshooting for data integration issues
- Maintaining and improving existing data integration processes
- Collaborating with data analysts and other stakeholders to understand data needs and requirements
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the markets we serve by cultivating a detailed knowledge of relevant market trends, economic drivers, the typical economic, user and technical buying influences, needs relative to each buying influence, as well as the competitive landscape and MCP’s points of differentiation
- Identifying and helping prioritize product roadmap requirements based on market knowledge
- Identifying implementation requirements with respect to data, platform configuration, and engagement to anticipate pitfalls, and to ensure delivery teams have adequate awareness and that deal scoping/pricing reflects actual requirements
- Documenting solutions technical requirements based on delivery team feedback and knowledge of customer needs
- Experience with complex integrations, web applications, and SaaS configuration.
- Extensive understanding of the healthcare industry including drivers and value opportunities; ability to tie technical solutions to client or prospect needs
- Experience with product and technology demonstrations
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams without management direction
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work proactively with internal teammates and external clients
- Excellent communication (oral/written/presentation) skills
- Master’s degree preferred
- Degree(s) in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or other technology or domain-related field preferred.
$90,937 - $127,316 / year
Monday - Friday, Normal Business Hours 100% Remote. This position may work remotely from any location within the US. 25%+ travel may be required This vacancy is not eligible for sponsorship/ we will not sponsor or transfer visas for this position.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.
Join our talent community.
Join our global talent community to receive alerts when new life-changing opportunities become available.
If you want to know what it's really like at Mayo Clinic, just ask. You'll find that our pride–in where we work, and in what we do–is a common trait. You will also find a lot of inspiring stories about lives changed for the better.
Nurse Residency Program
The Nurse Residency Program (NRP) is for all nurses with less that 12 months of experience, to be completed within the first year. NRP provides a framework for a successful transition to a professional nurse by promoting educational and personal advancement.
As your career evolves, our compensation and benefits packages are designed to change with you — meeting needs now, and anticipating what comes next. We know that when Mayo Clinic takes care of you, you can take better care of our patients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2023 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.