Senior Program Manager - AI Education - RemoteJob ID 180717BR Date posted 05/14/2022
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Full Time
- Center for Digital Health
Mayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2021-2022) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative, Research and Support Services to name a few. Across all locations, you’ll find career opportunities that support diversity, equity and inclusion. At Mayo Clinic, we invest in you with opportunities for growth and development and our benefits and compensation package are highly competitive. We invite you to be a part of our team where you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and most importantly, a life-changing career!
Mayo Clinic offers a variety of employee benefits. For additional information please visit Mayo Clinic Benefits. Eligibility may vary.
• Develop the strategy and roadmap for the AI/ML and Analytics Education and Training program in partnership with Mayo Clinic Education, Google Cloud team and other internal Mayo Clinic partners.
• Design, develop and coordinate multi-level educational programs including online courses, in-person conferences and workshops, and hybrid offerings aimed to meet the varied needs of all learner groups, including technical, business and clinical audiences.
• Serve on Mayo Clinic Master's in healthcare AI Education Committee, advising on curriculum needs and possibly instructing in graduate level courses.
• Engage and interact with key stakeholders and content experts across our organization understanding needs, pain points and learning requirements as it relates to AI/ML and Analytics.
• Partner with Subject Matter Experts, perform content suitability and discovery assessments and provide recommendations and strategies for meeting overall needs.
• Partner with the internal communication and marketing team on education content distribution.
• Maintain knowledge on latest thinking in education delivery and data, cloud, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence/machine learning concepts, is data literate, and has expert knowledge of the data ecosystem.
• Deliver and administer programs and content within an agile framework.
• Serve as an expert advisor on education best practices to technical and business staff.
This vacancy is not eligible for sponsorship/ we will not sponsor or transfer visas for this position.
BS degree in education, business, healthcare administration, analytics or related field or any other related quantitative field required. Advanced degrees including Masters and PhD preferred (An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable).
• Knowledge and application of data and analytics tools and technology (e.g., Data Visualization, Conversational Analytics, Data Virtualization, Analytics Methodologies, and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning), how they can be applied to answer business questions and deliver insights, and ways to build into scalable products.
• Experience in coordination and administration of education curriculum as well as implementation and evaluation of training programs (university, corporate, organization-wide programs/plans)
• Demonstrated competencies in strategic and systems thinking, decision making, leading people, change management, influence without authority, communication (both written and spoken), conflict resolution, operations, and the ability to successfully handle and navigate ambiguous situations.
• Possess a consumer-centric mindset, humanistic and agile approach aimed at delivery of valuable outcomes.
• Experience in instructional design methodologies, E-learning strategies, LMS management, and computer-based training development skills preferred.
• Expertise in visual and instructional design tools preferred.
• Ability to collaborate effectively and build strong relationships with internal business stakeholders, outside partners and technology teams with different needs and requirements.
• Web Development and User Experience expertise helpful.
$134,201 - $194,563 / year
Hours / Pay period
Monday-Friday daytime hours. This position is 100% remote; can work from anywhere in the U.S.
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.
Join our talent community.
Join our global talent community to receive alerts when new life-changing opportunities become available.
If you want to know what it's really like at Mayo Clinic, just ask. You'll find that our pride–in where we work, and in what we do–is a common trait. You will also find a lot of inspiring stories about lives changed for the better.
Nurse Training Programs
The Nurse Residency Program at Mayo Clinic Health System Northwest Wisconsin is a year-long education program that provides you an additional opportunity as a newly licensed nurse to develop your leadership skills and receive support during your transition from student nurse to competent professional nurse.
As your career evolves, our compensation and benefits packages are designed to change with you — meeting needs now, and anticipating what comes next. We know that when Mayo Clinic takes care of you, you can take better care of our patients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2022 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.