Assists with labeling and segmenting of basic anatomy on cross-sectional images. Fosters teamwork through effective communication.
- Requires a H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must demonstrate self-motivation and flexibility to change duties as needed.
- Must be highly organized, efficient, multifunctional with the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Computer experience helpful.
- Ability to work varied hours, shift lengths, which may include weekend days and evenings.
Must be a current student in the Nuclear Medicine, Radiography or Sonography Programs offered through Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences.
Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The minimum pay rate is $15.24 per hour.
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
Other Patient Care
Radiology Technologists & Sonographers
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.