General Internal Medicine
The Division of General Internal Medicine at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, is seeking General Internists to add to our candidate pool for our growing practice. The Division of General Internal Medicine is one of the largest academic general internal medicine divisions in the nation providing consultative and referral care to a rich patient mix involving regional, national, and international patients. In addition to an unparalleled patient care experience, other advantages include:
- Professional development opportunities to enhance skills in medical education, research, and administration.
- Patient schedule allowing adequate time for rewarding patient care interactions.
- Access to prompt consults from world-renowned subspecialists, laboratory and radiology experts.
- Collegial atmosphere and ample support from allied health professionals to enhance the practice experience.
- Competitive compensation package including generous vacation and trip benefits.
- Inpatient and outpatient teaching opportunities, interacting with exceptional internal medicine residents and medical students.
License or certification
Qualified candidates should be board-certified/board-eligible in internal medicine with a desire for scholarly activity. Preference will be given to those candidates with additional year(s) of training in advanced General Internal Medicine (Chief Residency or fellowship) or internal medicine practice experience. Research training through fellowship or a Master’s Degree program is desirable, but not a prerequisite for application.
Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae with a letter of interest.
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Jennell Prentice Endrizzi
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).