Mayo Clinic in Arizona is conducting a search for a full-time Associate surgeon for the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Department. This position is ideal for graduates completing their cardiothoracic residency or foreign surgical graduates interested in obtaining additional training and experience in a high volume, established heart failure and transplant program.
- The primary responsibility will be heart procurement and support of the cardiac transplantation program
- Secondary responsibilities include support of the heart failure program, LVAD, and ECMO
- participation in cardiac and transplant cases will be encouraged
- The candidate should have sufficient experience with adult cardiac surgery to perform procurement without assistance
- The three shields of the Mayo Clinic represent clinical practice, education and research. Successful candidates will possess excellent clinical skills, along with a strong interest and ability in education and research.
- Compensation is competitive, and benefits are comprehensive, including a relocation package.