Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine
Why Mayo Clinic
Why Mayo Clinic :
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
You are invited to be a part of the Mayo Clinic legacy where CRNA’s are essential anesthesia care providers within our multidisciplinary integrated group practice. The CRNA role is deeply embedded in the Mayo Clinic practice with Mayo’s nurse anesthesia program being the oldest continually operating program in the country.
As a CRNA at Mayo Clinic, you will be a part of a world renowned surgical and procedural environment that presents opportunities that may rarely be experienced elsewhere. As our surgical and procedural practices grow, we invite you to join our diverse team as we provide health, hope, and healing to people from all walks of life
.At Mayo Clinic, you will experience:
- The Highest Quality Patient Care by placing the needs of the patient first. We will do everything in our power to help you deliver the world’s finest care for our patients.
- Variety and Exposure that is second to none. Our hospital offers over 40 anesthesia sites covering a full range of clinical specialties, giving you access and exposure to a wide variety of cases and specialties including transplants. No obstetrics, pediatrics or trauma. .
- Work/Life Balance: Pager call is minimal with self- scheduling options.
- Professional Growth and Unlimited Career Opportunities. We invest in you. On-site education and in-service opportunities make it possible for you to meet re-licensure needs while expanding your professional knowledge and skills. Backed by Mayo’s commitment to education and professional development, you will be empowered to pursue opportunities in management, education, process improvement, and research.
- Empowerment and Collaboration. Working in a team setting you will plan the anesthesia care with competence, compassion, and accountability. You will be empowered to make decisions not only in patient care but in numerous clinic teams where you will have the opportunity to broadly affect patient care, education and research. You’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and mutual respect.
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits. Highlights include tuition reimbursement, a pension plan plus a 403(b), generous CME and trip days, and interview reimbursement and relocation benefits.
- View our video links below to learn more about our practice
- VIDEO: CRNA Career at Mayo Clinic – Cara Mann
EDUCATION: Must be a Registered Nurse who has completed a formal program in Nurse Anesthesia. Board Certification through the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists or eligibility to take certifying exam required. MSN preferred.
License or certification
Florida Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) with CRNA distinction.
Certified by the Council of Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Jacksonville is the largest city in area in the continental United States. A beautiful coastal Florida city that features excellent year-round climate, over 20 miles of beaches and outstanding outdoor recreational, cultural and family-oriented amenities. The “River City by the Sea” has an excellent school system, reasonable cost of living and a thriving business environment. Medical professionals and patients are drawn to Jacksonville by an extraordinary network of high-profile healthcare facilities. Jacksonville continues to grow as more people relocate from all over the U.S. and abroad, to see what the great River City has to offer!
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.