Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is seeking a board certified/board eligible Urologist to join our department of 4 Urologists and 5 advanced practice providers. You can expect a busy practice in our physician led, financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
Our Eau Claire location has a hospital that is a verified Level II Trauma Center and 2 clinics. List of awards received:
- 4.5 day work week; one full day OR block and 3.5 day clinic, every other Friday OR block time
- Equal voice within department from day one
- Equal call of 1:5 weekends
- Clinic attached to the only hospital covered
- Travel to regional clinics 2 to 4 times per month may be expected
- Da Vinci Xi robot on site
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee
- Common EMR/PACS across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites
License or certification
- M.D., D.O., or foreign degree equivalent required
- Candidates must be board-certified/board-eligible in Urology
- Special interests or fellowship training are welcome
- Must be eligible for WI medical licensure
Eau Claire, with a metro area of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected. With an abundance of outdoor activities, The city also serves as the retail center for west central Wisconsin and the major metro area of Minneapolis/St. Paul is 90 minutes away. Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire is recognized as a Best Hospital in Northwestern Wisconsin and within the top 10 for Hospitals in Wisconsin (U.S. News & World Report, 2019-2020).
Physicians & Scientists
All Physicians Specialties
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.