Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2019-2020), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse & Onalaska, WI, is seeking a Dermatologist to join a busy, growing practice. The ideal physician should be a team player, enjoy working closely with multi-specialty group members and communicate well with colleagues and patients. The opportunity exists for a joint appointment with Mayo Clinic in Rochester (clinical or research).
- Opportunity to practice medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Expanding cosmetic practice - neurotoxins, fillers, lasers (including two new state of the art devices), microneedling, chemical peels
- Phototherapy and photodynamic therapy
- Monthly grand rounds, journal club, multispecialty cutaneous oncology
- Scribes available
- Comprehensive benefits package (including a defined benefit pension plan) and competitive salary guarantee
- Common EMR/PACS across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites
License or certification
Board -certified/Board-eligible in Dermatology
La Crosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI. The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing). We have a great family environment with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).