Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EHR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic Health System Decorah Clinic Physicians in Decorah Iowa is seeking a Dermatologist to join an established skin specialty practice with strong growth potential. You may expect a busy practice in a financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- No private equity
- Established practice of medical primary care/dermatology skin specialist
- Great potential to grow/develop the practice pending interest in cosmetics and other specialty niches
- Opportunity to guide equipment selection and facility development to support practice growth and expansion
- Busy practice with patient referrals from within health system
- Staffing 1 physician to 2 support staff
- Monthly grand rounds, journal club, multispecialty cutaneous oncology
- Research and educational opportunities available
- Competitive compensation with two-year guarantee. Sign-on bonus and robust benefits package (including a defined benefit pension plan)
License or certification
Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) in Dermatology.
Decorah, Iowa, is a city of 8,500 residents, and is located in the scenic bluff country of northeast Iowa along the picturesque banks of the Upper Iowa River. Decorah is just 75 miles from Rochester, MN, and 150 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Three airports are located within a 75-mle radius of Decorah, including Rochester, MN, Waterloo, IA, and La Crosse, WI.
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.