Self-motivated, highly organized, efficient, and able to work independently exercising strong decision-making skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Capable of creating a method using reference material and adapting existing knowledge and procedures to develop novel methods or products. Demonstrated analytical and scientific competency with development and/or validation of lab techniques or procedures is required.
Superior analytical and scientific competence with laboratory procedures is necessary. Strong competency in organic chemistry and liquid chromatography based techniques.
Experience with a variety of analytical techniques is preferred including immunoassay technologies as well as mass spectrometry.
Preferred candidate has experience in high resolution and triple quadrupole mass spectrometry clinical test development. Candidate should also have experience developing tests for use on automated liquid handling platforms such as Hamilton Star, Perkin Elmer JANUS or TECAN Freedom EVO based systems.
Experience with either the Test Lifecycle Process or the automated Product Lifecycle Management would also be a plus.
All must be Included to be considered:
* Requires CV/Resume, cover letter, unofficial transcript(s), and for foreign trained lab personnel to provide a detailed equivalency evaluation to include US equivalent degree at the applicants expense.
* For international/foreign trained applicants, it is the responsibility of the international/foreign to provide to Mayo Clinic the following information. The applicant is responsible for the cost associated with obtaining the equivalency evaluation.
- MUST have a DETAILED equivalency evaluation
- MUST show US equivalent degree
- Evaluation MUST be completed from an organization listed as a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) www.naces.org OR the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE) www.aice-eval.org
* Internal applicants must attach three (3) more recent performance appraisals