Why Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato, Minnesota is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine teaching physician to join our team. This residency seeks to train family physicians who improve care, improve health, and improve life through practicing and leading patient-centered, team-based, high-value, full-spectrum care.
- Traditional Family Medicine faculty practice (inpatient/outpatient)
- Supervision of resident deliveries & prenatal care is required; however, own OB practice is optional
- Teach full scope Family Medicine in a supportive, community-based, 5-5-5 program
- Great opportunities for faculty and professional development
- Integrated healthcare system focusing on team-based care
- Inpatient care supervision of residents
- Reasonable call schedule
- Common EHR across all Mayo Clinic sites
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee
- Well newborn nursery care
License or certification
Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine
Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.