Why Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine teaching physician to join our team. This residency seeks to train family physicians who improve care, improve health, and improve life through practicing and leading patient-centered, team-based, high-value, full-spectrum care.
- Traditional Family Medicine faculty practice (inpatient/outpatient)
- OB is strongly desired
- Teach full scope Family Medicine in a supportive, community-based, 5-5-5 program
- Great opportunities for faculty and professional development
- Integrated healthcare system focusing on team-based care
- Inpatient coverage of Family Medicine Residency patients only, all other inpatients covered by established Hospitalist program
- Reasonable call schedule (from home)
- Common EHR across all Mayo Clinic sites
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee
- Site qualifies for H1-B visas
License or certification
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
Eau Claire, with a metro area of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected. With an abundance of outdoor activities, Eau Claire was ranked #4 on the list of “Americas best towns” (Outside Magazine, 2015) The city also serves as the retail center for west central Wisconsin and the major metro area of Minneapolis/St. Paul is 90 minutes away. Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire is recognized as a Best Hospital in Northwestern Wisconsin and within the top 10 for Hospitals in Wisconsin (U.S. News & World Report, 2015-2016).
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).