Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2018-2019), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EHR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic Health System in Waseca, MN, is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine Physician to join a collegial department.
Advantages to practicing in Waseca include:
- Traditional Family Medicine practice (inpatient/outpatient)- 75% outpatient, 25% inpatient
- Call of 1:5 upon completion of recruitment
- 5 day work week (4 days in clinic, 1 day devoted to administrative time); clinic hours: M-F 8am-5pm
- 3 exam rooms per provider; typically see 12-18 patients per day in the clinic
- Dedicated nursing home provider utilized
- Teaching opportunities (NP's, PA's and Family Medicine residents) available, if desired
- Back-up from medical & surgical subspecialties
- Two year salary guarantee and generous incentive
- Site qualifies for H1-B visas
- Supportive environment with providers, administrators, and care teams.
- Wonderful community located within an hour of the Metro. 2 lakes, multiple parks and trails, and community commitment to education and arts including a multimillion dollar remodel of the high school
- Ability to build a practice quickly and practice multigenerational medicine for a world renowned physician led delivery system.
License or certification
Board Eligible or Board Certified (BE/BC) in Family Medicine
Waseca is known for their comfortable and friendly atmosphere. It offers a wide range of outdoor recreation activities that can keep everyone moving and enjoying the outdoors. Golf course and water park in town. Waseca public schools offer an excellent early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, and secondary experience. Lake life nearby to enjoy all Minnesota lakes have to offer. Boating, fishing, lakeviews, etc.
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).