Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2018-2019), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EHR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic Health System in Springfield, MN, is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine Physician to join a collegial department.
- Outpatient only Family Medicine practice
- Collaborative OB shared care program (No OB call)
- Call by phone- very minimal
- 4 1/2 day work week
- Nursing home rounding
- Ability to provide back-up ED coverage, optional, not required
- 2-3 exam rooms per provider
- Average of 15-20 patients per day in clinic
- Two year salary guarantee and generous incentive
- Site qualifies for J-1 & H1-B visas
License or certification
Board Certified/Board Eligible (BC/BE) in Family Medicine
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).