Position is full time with protected time for research activities.
The department has robust infrastructure to support research and has access to institutional resources. The department supports faculty to present at national and international meetings. The investigator will have access to internal and benefactor-supported funds for research projects, and numerous investigator development programs.
- Productivity with evidence of peer-reviewed publications and funding, commensurate with the level of experience.
- Collaborations with other investigators.
- Minimum of 20% clinical effort, depending on research funding.
Other core resources include:
- Dedicated research staff in the department to support IRB submissions and other regulatory requirements, data entry, data abstract6ion, and study enrollment.
- Support for grant writing, clinical trials, qualitative research, and secondary data analysis from PhD-level collaborators and master-level statisticians that are supported by department.
- Large Midwest and enterprise level integrated medical record (Epic) across five states.
- Rochester Epidemiology Project population database.
- Research Scholar and mentored career development programs.
- Center for Clinical and Translational Sciences (CCaTs): education including Master's Degree program; reeducated cost laboratory, imaging, and clinical trial services, consultation; assistance with multi-site clinical trials.
- Center for Health Equity and Community Engagement Research
- Kern Center for the Science of Health Care Delivery
- The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center