Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, WI has an opportunity for Board Certified/Board Eligible General Gastroenterologist to join a collegiate multi-specialty practice focusing on quality, outcomes, and compassion. A selected candidate would join an established group of 6 Gastroenterologists in providing community-based general gastroenterology services in a physician-led, stable organization committed to high quality patient satisfaction. This opportunity is part of an academically oriented practice combined with clinical research opportunities.
We also offer:
- 100% GI practice
- Strong Hospitalist program in place
- Collegial relationship with GI’s at Mayo Clinic Rochester
- Office, endoscopy unit and hospital are in one facility
- General call of 1:6; 4 ½ day work week
- Full back up from all subspecialties; collegial working environment
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee
- Common EMR/PACS across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites
Our Eau Claire location has a hospital that is a verified Level II Trauma Center and 2 clinics. One clinic is attached to the hospital; the other is located 3 miles away.