The Department of Radiology in La Crosse, WI is seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join and help grow our practice. The current department is comprised of a highly functioning collegial group of 11 radiologists. This is a unique opportunity offering a diverse array of both vascular and non-vascular interventional procedures with full support for development and innovation from the department and practice administration.
The position includes a mix of interventional and diagnostic radiology responsibilities (30-40% interventional and 60-70% diagnostic). There are two state of the art Siemens biplane suites shared with cardiology and one Siemens single plane radiology suite on site. An outpatient MRI expansion project is underway, which will more than double the size of the current MRI practice.
Enjoy the collegiality of an expanding group of specialty physicians in orthopedics, neurosurgery, neurology, GI, oncology, and others, while supporting growth in multiple areas. Friendly and accommodating referring physicians and leaders as well as teaching and mentoring opportunities with Mayo Clinic Health System Family Medicine Residents.
- ABR-eligible or ABR-certified Interventional Radiologist with diagnostic imaging skills needed.
- Proficiency in general radiology also required for general hospital and call coverage.
- Mammography skills are desirable but not required
- The position includes diagnostic ER/hospital call shared by all staff radiologists. Call schedule is evenings until 10pm and daytime on weekends.
- Relatively low-demand off-hours IR call shared with 1-2 other radiologists.
- Overnight teleradiology support with final reads by Mayo Clinic Radiologists in Rochester.