Gastroenterology & Hepatology
A Research Fellow at Mayo Clinic is a temporary position intended to provide training and education in research. Individuals will train in the research program of a Mayo Clinic principal investigator. Qualified individuals will demonstrate the potential for research as evidenced by their training and peer-reviewed publications and should become competitive for national research grants. Proof of English proficiency is required for J-1 Short-Term Scholars, Research Scholars, Professors, Specialists, and Student Interns sponsored by Mayo Clinic. Please attach the following required documents at the time of application.
- Current curriculum vitae and bibliography
- Three letters of recommendation, signed, on letterhead, describing:
- Relationship to the applicant.
- Past work/academic performance.
- Work qualities/personal conduct.
- Overall assessment of potential for success in research environment.
- Doctoral degree certification, if applicable:
- Original or notarized copy of diploma or final transcript issued by school (English translation required).
Must have a Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent doctoral degree in a field deemed relevant by the program. Research Fellow is appropriate for individuals who have completed no more than one prior postdoctoral fellowship, at Mayo Clinic or elsewhere.
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
Postdoc & Temporary Research
Post Doctoral Research
Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Research
Job posting number