Why Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2020-2021) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative, Research and Support Services to name a few. Across all locations, you’ll find career opportunities that support diversity, equity and inclusion. At Mayo Clinic, we invest in you with opportunities for growth and development and our benefits and compensation package are highly competitive. We invite you to be a part of our team where you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and most importantly, a life-changing career!
Supports director and division chair in leveraging market and consumer insights in the implementation and operationalization of strategy.
· Contributes to planning and execution of the Market Intelligence agenda.
· Utilizes best in class expertise in data visualization and modeling to create compelling insights and storytelling in support of organizational priorities.
· Champions the implementation of innovative analytics tools to derive actionable insights from large healthcare industry data sets. Applies understanding of market research and analysis of external market data sources to develop forecast models and scenario planning.
· Creates market briefings in partnership with Strategic Intelligence team members, and establishes regular cadence of deliverables. Translates market developments into practical, actionable insights by developing a compelling, persuasive story and point of view.
· Maintains up to date knowledge of the evolving healthcare environment and translates implications for Mayo Clinic strategy and business planning.
· Develops, monitors, and oversees project scope and plans.
· Demonstrates strong relationship and communication skills to collaborate within Strategic Intelligence, Strategy and Business Planning and ability to influence organizational leaders, and elevate leadership understanding of external market and implications.
*This is a primarily remote position, however living within driving distance to the Mayo Clinic Jacksonville campus is preferred.
** Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Also, Mayo Clinic DOES NOT participate in the F-1 STEM OPT extension program.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, healthcare administration, nursing or related field with 10 years of related experience; or Master’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration, nursing or related field and a minimum of 6 years of related experience. Experience must include several of the following areas of expertise: group facilitation, consulting, project management, process change, strategic and operational planning, financial or operational or clinical practice analysis, new service/product planning and development, compilation of market research, and data management, analysis and statistics.
Master’s Degree in business administration, healthcare administration or related field is preferred. Demonstrated application of several problem-solving methodologies, planning techniques, continuous improvement methods, project management methods, and analytical tools and methodologies (e.g., statistical packages, modeling, etc) required. Incumbent must have ability to independently manage a varied workload of projects with multiple priorities and stay current on healthcare trends and enterprise changes. Excellent interpersonal skills to include presentation, negotiation, persuasion, team facilitation and written communications skills are required. Exceptional time management and leadership skills are required. Incumbent must have ability to independently manage a varied workload of projects with multiple priorities. In addition, requires strong analytical skills, consulting skills, ability to identify and recommend solutions, advanced computer application skills and a commitment to customer service. Must have demonstrated ability to lead large, complex multi-disciplinary projects effectively.
Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The minimum salary every 2 weeks is approximately $3964.80, based on a full-time position.
Monday - Friday
Jacksonville is the largest city in area in the continental United States. A beautiful coastal Florida city that features excellent year-round climate, over 20 miles of beaches and outstanding outdoor recreational, cultural and family-oriented amenities. The “River City by the Sea” has an excellent school system, reasonable cost of living and a thriving business environment. Medical professionals and patients are drawn to Jacksonville by an extraordinary network of high-profile healthcare facilities. Jacksonville continues to grow as more people relocate from all over the U.S. and abroad, to see what the great River City has to offer!
Administration, Business, Finance
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.