Mayo Clinic Radiology provides a multitude of professionally challenging opportunities in diagnostic imaging. Work in one of the most technologically advanced imaging environments alongside the best team of physicians, nurses, and support staff in the industry. About 80 percent of Mayo Clinic patients require radiology care. That adds up to 2.1 million exams per year. Patients benefit from the breadth and depth of our care, practice-changing research, and continuous innovation. You’ll find support in career advancement opportunities including areas such as management, education, quality, and safety.
We invite you to explore our many opportunities available across all locations in Arizona, Florida, Minnesota, and Wisconsin including:
- Breast Imaging Technologists
- Computed Tomography Technologists
- lnterventional Radiologic Technologists
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Radiologic Technologists
- Ultrasound Sonographers
- Radiologic Technologist Team Lead - Evenings 180169BR Radiology Phoenix, Arizona
- Vascular Lab Technologist 180914BR Radiology Rochester, Minnesota
- CT Technologist Team Lead - Nights 180736BR Radiology Phoenix, Arizona
- Ultrasound Sonographer 162883BR Radiology Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Radiologic Technologist - Evenings 175742BR Radiology Phoenix, Arizona
- CT Technologist - Evenings 175345BR Radiology Scottsdale, Arizona
- Radiologic Technologist - Weekends 180034BR Radiology Phoenix, Arizona
- Mammography Technologist - Part Time 180043BR Radiology Phoenix, Arizona
- Mammography Technologist 177098BR Radiology Phoenix, Arizona
- Interventional Radiologic Technologist 180434BR Radiology Eau Claire, Wisconsin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2022 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.