Mayo Clinic Radiology provides a multitude of professionally challenging opportunities in diagnostic imaging. Work in one of the most technologically advanced imaging environments alongside the best team of physicians, nurses, and support staff in the industry. About 80 percent of Mayo Clinic patients require radiology care. That adds up to 2.1 million exams per year. Patients benefit from the breadth and depth of our care, practice-changing research, and continuous innovation. You’ll find support in career advancement opportunities including areas such as management, education, quality, and safety.
We invite you to explore our many opportunities available across all locations in Arizona, Florida, Minnesota, and Wisconsin including:
- Breast Imaging Technologists
- Computed Tomography Technologists
- lnterventional Radiologic Technologists
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Radiologic Technologists
- Ultrasound Sonographers
- MRI Technologist 186921BR Radiology Rochester, Minnesota
- Breast Imaging Procedural Support Assistant 186917BR Radiology Rochester, Minnesota
- New Grads - Ultrasound Sonographer 187315BR Radiology Rochester, Minnesota
- New Grads - Radiologic Technologist 187314BR Radiology Rochester, Minnesota
- CT Technologist 187312BR Radiology Rochester, Minnesota
- Radiologic Technologist 187310BR Radiology Rochester, Minnesota
- Radiology Aide 187226BR Radiology Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Ultrasound Sonographer - OB 187215BR Radiology Austin, Minnesota
- Ultrasound Sonographer - OB 187213BR Radiology Austin, Minnesota
- Patient Appointment Services Specialist - Radiology 187176BR Radiology Rochester, Minnesota
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2022 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.