Psychiatry and Psychology
Practicing Psychiatry and Psychology is rewarding and at Mayo Clinic, it’s positively life-changing. You can choose from the electric environment in our large medical campuses in Minnesota, Arizona, and Florida or the rich satisfactions of community-based practice with Mayo Clinic Health System in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin. There are also plentiful opportunities for academic practice settings, with potential for research and education.
Mayo Clinic allows you more work-life balance, access to the latest tools and resources, salary and generous benefits, professional security, and the ability to manage and coordinate patient care in the most efficient ways possible.
Take the next step and join us in our mission. Working here won’t just make you better-it will change your life.
Current Psychiatry and Psychology Job Openings
- Integrated Behavioral Health Psychiatrist 197065BR Physician La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Psychiatrist 317556 Physician Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Psychiatrist 317572 Physician Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Psychiatrist 317567 Physician Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Adult Outpatient Rehabilitation Neuropsychologist 313380 Physician Rochester, Minnesota
- Child Psychiatrist 313381 Physician Rochester, Minnesota
- Psychologist 198920BR Physician Decorah, Iowa
- Adult Outpatient Psychiatry 198924BR Physician Decorah, Iowa
- Clinical Director - Substance Use Disorders Psychologist 197034BR Physician Rochester, Minnesota
- Consultation Liaison Psychiatrist 318096 Physician Jacksonville, Florida
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2024 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.