Whether you're an experienced laboratory professional, a new graduate or currently a student in the sciences, we invite you to explore a life-changing lab career at Mayo Clinic. Mayo Clinic’s Department of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology offers various career paths ranging from entry level to highly specialized.
Here, you will be a valued member of an outstanding healthcare team at one of the world's leading healthcare institutions.
The Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology's (DLMP) mission is to provide the highest quality laboratory and pathology services to the patients, physicians and others we serve.
Hear from Mayo Clinic staff about their life-changing careers in various roles within the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology (DLMP):
Hear from Pauline about her role in Phlebotomy at Mayo Clinic.
Hear from Danielle about her role as a Lab Assistant at Mayo Clinic.
Hear from Dane about a role in Histology at Mayo Clinic.
Hear from Ashley about her role as a Cytotechnologist at Mayo Clinic.
Hear from Andrew about his role as a Lab Supervisor at Mayo Clinic.
Hear from Dalena about her role as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist at Mayo Clinic.
Clinical Labs Jobs
- Receptionist - SDSC Support Staff 317522 Laboratory Rochester, Minnesota
- Assistant Supervisor - IP Lab Support Services 317599 Phlebotomy Rochester, Minnesota
- Phlebotomist - Outpatient Lab Service Technician 317562 Phlebotomy Rochester, Minnesota
- Laboratory Service Technician - Phlebotomist 317375 Phlebotomy Jacksonville, Florida
- Research Technologist - Electron Microscopy Lab 306691 Laboratory, Research Rochester, Minnesota
- Clinical Laboratory Technologist/Scientist - CLT/CLS/MLS 317515 Laboratory Rochester, Minnesota
- Medical Technologist II MT - Blood Bank 301504 Laboratory Jacksonville, Florida
- Medical Technologist MT or Medical Lab Technician MLT - Laboratory 317295 Laboratory Bloomer, Wisconsin
- Phlebotomist I or II - Phlebotomy 317509 Phlebotomy Albert Lea, Minnesota
- Phlebotomist I or II - Phlebotomy 317470 Phlebotomy Owatonna, Minnesota
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2023 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.