Whether you're an experienced laboratory professional, a new graduate, or currently a student in the sciences, we invite you to explore the clinical laboratories at Mayo Clinic. Here you will be a valued member of an outstanding healthcare team and will experience the exemplary environment of one of the world's leading healthcare institutions.
The Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology's (DLMP) mission is to provide the highest quality laboratory and pathology services to the patients, physicians, and others we serve.
At one of the largest laboratories in the world, more than 3,300 people work in 50 specialty laboratories and perform more than 16,000,000 tests per year. Our work is performed by a highly skilled team of medical professionals, including pathologists, physicians, scientists, medical technologists, medical technicians, lab assistants, biologists, chemists, microbiologists, geneticists, and other specialists. We receive patient specimens for testing from Mayo Clinic and Mayo Health System and are a reference laboratory for other clinics and hospitals the world over.
Our employees are hired into a specific laboratory to allow for focused training and enhancement of specialty job skills. This ensures that the highest level of expertise in testing and consultation is available. Many of our clinical laboratory staff choose to make a long-term commitment to a specialty area and spend their entire career in the laboratory setting, while others elect to pursue other opportunities such as management, education, research, marketing, or computer science.
Clinical Labs Jobs
- Histotech Assistant - Histology 194573BR Laboratory Rochester, Minnesota
- Medical Technologist MT or Medical Lab Technician MLT - Laboratory 194513BR Laboratory Mankato, Minnesota
- Medical Technologist MT or Medical Lab Technician MLT - Laboratory 194510BR Laboratory Cannon Falls, Minnesota
- Medical Technologist MT or Medical Lab Technician MLT - Laboratory 194481BR Laboratory Menomonie, Wisconsin
- Medical Technologist MT or Medical Lab Technician MLT - Laboratory 194476BR Laboratory Cannon Falls, Minnesota
- Medical Technologist MT or Medical Lab Technician MLT - Laboratory 194508BR Laboratory Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Medical Lab Technologist MT or Medical Lab Technician MLT - Laboratory 194502BR Laboratory La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Medical Lab Technologist MT or Medical Lab Technician MLT - Laboratory 194483BR Laboratory La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Medical Technologist MT or Medical Lab Technician MLT - Laboratory 194478BR Laboratory Barron, Wisconsin
- Medical Technologist MT or Medical Lab Technician MLT- Laboratory 194475BR Laboratory Barron, Wisconsin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2022 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.