Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Specialists in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) help restore movement and function to people limited by disease or injury. They provide treatment options that reflect the unique needs, abilities, and objectives of every patient.
The PM&R team places the concept of restoring function at the center of the therapies offered at Mayo Clinic. Restoring function simply means helping others regain the best options for a better quality of life. As a PM&R provider at Mayo Clinic, you will play a unique role in patients’ recoveries from traumatic and non-traumatic injuries.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs
- Rehabilitation Technician 327658 Therapy Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Physical Therapist (PRN) 322782 Therapy Phoenix, Arizona
- Occupational Therapist- Outpatient Pelvic Health 327610 Therapy Rochester, Minnesota
- Physical Therapist -Multiple Practices Supplemental 327460 Therapy Rochester, Minnesota
- Occupational Therapist 321695 Therapy Austin, Minnesota
- Rehabilitation Technician 325455 Therapy Rice Lake, Wisconsin
- Rehabilitation Technician 324940 Therapy Bloomer, Wisconsin
- Occupational Therapist 321835 Therapy Lake City, Minnesota
- Physical Therapy Assistant - PRN 325471 Therapy Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Physical Therapist 326035 Therapy Eau Claire, Wisconsin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2024 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.