Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Specialists in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) help restore movement and function to people limited by disease or injury. They provide treatment options that reflect the unique needs, abilities, and objectives of every patient.
The PM&R team places the concept of restoring function at the center of the therapies offered at Mayo Clinic. Restoring function simply means helping others regain the best options for a better quality of life. As a PM&R provider at Mayo Clinic, you will play a unique role in patients’ recoveries from traumatic and non-traumatic injuries.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs
- Physical Therapist- Outpatient Prosthetic Training/Neuro/MSK 317399 Therapy Rochester, Minnesota
- Occupational Therapist 308309 Therapy Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Occupational Therapist 316390 Therapy Mankato, Minnesota
- Registered Physical Therapist - PRN 306312 Therapy Jacksonville, Florida
- Occupational Therapist 308506 Therapy Jacksonville, Florida
- Physical Therapist Supplemental Acute Care 307803 Therapy Rochester, Minnesota
- Registered Occupational Therapist - PRN 313700 Therapy Jacksonville, Florida
- Occupational Therapist Acute Care (Supplemental) 304634 Therapy Rochester, Minnesota
- Occupational Therapist - Mental Health 311908 Therapy Rochester, Minnesota
- Occupational Therapist- Outpatient Supplemental 315650 Therapy Rochester, Minnesota
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2023 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.