Senior Care Services
Charter House, Mayo Clinic’s only senior living community, is led by its caring and dedicated staff. If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services.
Charter House is renowned for excellence in both the service and care provided to its residents. Home to residents from around the world, Charter House brings together in one location a diverse selection of resident choices, lifestyle options, services, healthcare, and amenities.
Senior Care Services
- Registered Nurse - Supportive Living 197244BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Supportive Living 197243BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Registered Nurse-RN-Charter House-Supplemental 197164BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Licensed Practical Nurse-Charter House-Supplemental 197160BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Registered Nurse-RN - Short Term Rehab 195983BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Short Term Rehab 195982BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Registered Nurse - Supportive Living 194377BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Supportive Living 194375BR Patient Care Rochester, Minnesota
- Registered Nurse-RN- Short Term Rehab 187628BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Short Term Rehab 187627BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2023 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.