Senior Care Services
Charter House, Mayo Clinic’s only senior living community, is led by its caring and dedicated staff. If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services.
Charter House is renowned for excellence in both the service and care provided to its residents. Home to residents from around the world, Charter House brings together in one location a diverse selection of resident choices, lifestyle options, services, healthcare, and amenities.
Senior Care Services Jobs
- Infection Preventionist/QA RN 307148 Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Staff Education Coordinator - Charter House 307147 Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)-Charter House 300019 Patient Care - Other Rochester, Minnesota
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)-Charter House-Supplemental 300022 Patient Care - Other Rochester, Minnesota
- Transporter - Charter House 304982 Patient Care - Other Rochester, Minnesota
- Senior Services Physician - Outpatient 193144BR Physician Austin, Minnesota
- Custodian - Charter House 302279 Housekeeping Rochester, Minnesota
- Unit Secretary -Charter House 301464 Office Support Rochester, Minnesota
- Housekeeping Assistant - Charter House 302275 Housekeeping Rochester, Minnesota
- Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Charter House 300151 Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2023 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.