Senior Care Services
Charter House, Mayo Clinic’s only senior living community, is led by its caring and dedicated staff. If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services.
Charter House is renowned for excellence in both the service and care provided to its residents. Home to residents from around the world, Charter House brings together in one location a diverse selection of resident choices, lifestyle options, services, healthcare, and amenities.
Senior Care Services
- Paid Summer Internship - Certified Nursing Assistant 192573BR Internship, Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Registered Nurse-RN - Short Term Rehab 162536BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Short Term Rehab 162535BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Resident Activity & Hospitality Assistant 187847BR Patient Care Rochester, Minnesota
- Social Services Coordinator 192734BR Patient Care Rochester, Minnesota
- Maintenance Generalist 192442BR Support Services Rochester, Minnesota
- Registered Nurse-RN-Charter House-Supplemental 164736BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Licensed Practical Nurse-Charter House-Supplemental 164734BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
- Housekeeping Assistant 153488BR Support Services Rochester, Minnesota
- Registered Nurse-RN- Assisted Living 176305BR Nursing Rochester, Minnesota
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2022 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.