When you join our Division of Surgical Services, you become a vital member of a multidisciplinary health care team where your expertise is valued. You’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and mutual respect. You’ll also become part of Mayo Clinic’s legacy of inspiring hope, contributing to wellbeing, and delivering personalized care that reflects the dignity and worth of each patient.
Whether you have a vocational certificate or an Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree, Mayo Clinic’s multidisciplinary, team-oriented work environment presents opportunities that are rarely experienced elsewhere. The Division of Surgical Services delivers comprehensive perioperative and perianesthesia care across a wide range of surgical specialities. Surgical teams here at Mayo Clinic perform high volumes of complex operations including neurosurgery, cardiothoracic surgery, and transplant surgery. You have the choice of becoming an operating room registered nurse, surgical technologist, or patient care assistant. You will change lives here — especially your own.
The Division of Surgical Services delivers the highest standard in a range of surgical specialties. A multidisciplinary, collaborative specialties offered vary by Mayo Clinic site.
- Colon and rectal
- General and Bariatric
- Oral and maxillofacial
- Otorhinolaryngology (EN1)
- Perioperative and post-anesthesia care unit (PACU)
- Plastic and reconstructive
- Bone Marrow
- Trauma and critical care
- Vascular and endovascular
Learn more about our nurse residency and apprenticeship opportunities:
Surgical Services Jobs
- Instrument Processing Tech - Evenings 304871 Surgical Services Jacksonville, Florida
- Anesthesia Technician - Days 306549 Surgical Services, Nursing Jacksonville, Florida
- SURGICAL PROCESS ANALYST 307301 Business, Surgical Services Rochester, Minnesota
- Surgical Technologist - CV 307109 Surgical Services Phoenix, Arizona
- Registered Nurse (RN)- Surgical Assistant (Cardiac) 306822 Surgical Services Phoenix, Arizona
- Surgical Technologist - Weekends (Days) 306198 Surgical Services Phoenix, Arizona
- Registered Nurse (RN) - OR Surgical Resource Pool 307067 Nursing, Surgical Services Phoenix, Arizona
- Surgical Assistant 300067 Surgical Services Albert Lea, Minnesota
- Nursing Supervisor - South Core 305094 Surgical Services Rochester, Minnesota
- Surgical Technologist - Urology 305896 Surgical Services Phoenix, Arizona
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2023 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.