Nurse Practitioner & Physician Assistant
Mayo Clinic is an "Employer of Excellence" recognized by the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Imagine yourself in a dynamic atmosphere where you'll work alongside world-renowned experts, learn new things every day, treat conditions that few medical professionals ever encounter, and have a vast range of career paths to choose from. Now imagine that in addition to all this, you have the chance to change lives every day. That’s what it means to be a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at Mayo Clinic.
You can choose from more than 60 practice areas, from family medicine to neurosurgery, cardiology, and psychiatry. Whether your interests lie in inpatient or outpatient services and consultation, we can help you meet your goals. You’ll find opportunities in specialties and departments throughout Mayo Clinic campuses in Rochester, Minnesota; Phoenix, Arizona and Jacksonville, Florida; and throughout Mayo Clinic Health System locations in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin. In every case, you will partner with physicians, nurses, allied health professionals and administrators who are dedicated to Mayo's unifying vision—the needs of the patient come first.
Mayo Clinic is known for its dynamic environment of intellectual exchange. Collaboration and learning are daily occurrences that benefit patients and your professional growth. We place a premium on continuous learning. You’ll experience many opportunities to teach, learn, and contribute. From on-site education to attending off-campus conferences, we help you stay abreast of the latest treatments and technologies to achieve your continuous medical education (CME) requirements and advance your clinical skills. You'll have the opportunity to participate in staff development classes on clinical practice, education, research, quality, and leadership topics. If you want the opportunity to change lives, start by changing your career at Mayo Clinic.
Professional Growth & Development
Mayo Clinic places a premium on continuous learning and improvement of its staff and processes in order to best serve the patient. With more than 800 Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants working at Mayo Clinic, professional opportunities and resources are readily available.
Mayo’s large patient populations provide opportunities for unique experiences that would be considered rare in other health care settings. As you set the course for your career, Mayo Clinic will provide what’s needed to enrich your experience along the way.
To support your patient practice, you'll experience many opportunities to teach, learn and contribute. From on-site education to support for off-campus conference attendance, staying abreast of the latest treatments and technologies achieves your continuing medical education (CME) requirements and advances your clinical skills. You'll have the opportunity to participate in staff development classes on clinical practice, education, research, quality, and leadership topics.
Search our jobs online today to learn about current Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant career opportunities.
Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Pediatrics 194480BR Advanced Practitioner/Provider Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Hospital Internal Medicine 185799BR Advanced Practitioner/Provider Rochester, Minnesota
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Hospital Internal Medicine 191386BR Advanced Practitioner/Provider Rochester, Minnesota
- Certified Nurse Midwife - Supplemental 194268BR Advanced Practitioner/Provider La Crosse, Wisconsin
- NP or PA - Genitourinary Cancer Team - Radiation Oncology 192102BR Advanced Practitioner/Provider Rochester, Minnesota
- NP or PA - Breast/Lung/SBRT Radiation Oncology 192094BR Advanced Practitioner/Provider Rochester, Minnesota
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - HIM Advanced Care at Home 194235BR Advanced Practitioner/Provider Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Neurosurgery 194287BR Advanced Practitioner/Provider Mankato, Minnesota
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - PICU Hospitalist 194248BR Advanced Practitioner/Provider Rochester, Minnesota
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Vascular Surgery 186838BR Advanced Practitioner/Provider Phoenix, Arizona
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about "EEO is the Law." Mayo Clinic participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Mayo Clinic provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR Connect at 507-266-0440 or 888-266-0440.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and proceeds from Web advertising help support our mission. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any of the third party products and services advertised.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.org," "Mayo Clinic Healthy Living," and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
© 1998-2022 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.