Virtual Career Tours
Our FREE Virtual Career Tours introduce students to Mayo Clinic professionals in their work environment without leaving the classroom. Each Virtual Career Tour video is 25-minutes in length. Find out what a typical day is like, see advanced technology in action and learn what it takes to become a health care professional. In addition, students have the opportunity to connect LIVE for 15 minutes with a professional to ask additional career questions!
Available Virtual Career Tours
- Emergency Medicine Paramedic (EMP)
- Histology Technician
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist (PT/OT)
- Radiological Technologist
- Surgical First Assistant (SFA)
- More to come in 2020!!
Email Career Awareness CAREERAWARENESS@mayo.edu and specify “Virtual Career Tours” in the subject line noting which career tour for which you are interested.