Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2021-2022), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
- Join a team of 2 Urologists and 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- Professional interest and experience in daVinci robotic procedures preferred, but not required
- Inpatient/outpatient and outreach
- Call coverage 1:4
- Teaching opportunities to colleagues and residents
- Research opportunities in conjunction with Mayo Clinic
- Availability of the latest technology (Clinic Based UroNav, Digital Scopes, Operative Microscope)
- Full complement of diagnostic radiology, laboratory and stimulation testing
- Multi-specialty clinic & integrated hospital owned by Mayo Clinic
- 24/7, certified level III trauma services
- Work/life balance while earning a competitive salary
- Employed position
- Paid malpractice, health, disability, retirement plans, life insurance & relocation
- Vacation and CME
Mayo Clinic Health System is a group of clinics, hospitals, and health care facilities that provide primary and specialty care close to home. Across all locations, you'll find life-changing career opportunities within a culture of teamwork, professionalism and mutual respect. Mayo Clinic Health System is consistently recognized as among the best health care systems in the nation.
License or certification
Board Eligible or Board Certified (BE/BC) in Urology
Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
Physicians & Scientists
All Physicians Specialties
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).