Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2019-2020), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse & Onalaska, WI, is seeking a Dermatologist to join a busy, growing practice. The ideal physician should be a team player, enjoy working closely with multi-specialty group members and communicate well with colleagues and patients. The opportunity exists for a joint appointment with Mayo Clinic in Rochester (clinical or research).
- Opportunity to practice medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Expanding cosmetic practice - neurotoxins, fillers, lasers (including two new state of the art devices), microneedling, chemical peels and cosmeceutical product line offerings.
- Phototherapy and photodynamic therapy
- Monthly grand rounds, journal club, multispecialty cutaneous oncology
- Scribes available
- Comprehensive benefits package (including a defined benefit pension plan) and competitive salary guarantee
- Common EMR/PACS across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites
License or certification
Board -certified/Board-eligible in Dermatology
La Crosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI. The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing). We have a great family environment with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.