Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2018-2019), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EHR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
The Mayo Clinic Health System Family Medicine Department in St. James, Minnesota is seeking a Physician to join our practice.
The Physician works cooperatively with MD’s, other PA’s/NP’s, RN’s and other allied health personnel. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span and the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient’s age-specific needs is required in a team based environment.
- Family medicine hospital coverage as part of an integrated care team with physicians, APPs and nursing partnerships that supports the Mayo Model of Community Care.
- Leadership opportunities available
- Coverage for hospitalized patients; acute and transitional
- Join a practice with strong community support and rapid practice growth in the last three years in services and volumes in both the outpatient and inpatient settings.
- Employed Mayo Clinic position
- Malpractice covered by Mayo Clinic
- Vacation, CME, and Retirement benefits including a pension plan
- Position allows for significant balance between work and free time
License or certification
Board Eligible or Board Certified (BE/BC) in Family Medicine
We invite you to join us in St. James, Minnesota! Located on a four lane highway just 35 miles west of our Regional Medical Center in Mankato, Minnesota, St. James is the county seat in Watonwan County and offers a wide range of opportunities for recreation and relaxation, with the kind of “Home Town” service, community pride and hospitality that will make you want to return. Wonderful eateries and unique shopping greet you on Main Street. Community Theater, concerts and plays, and Movie Theater complete the package. http://stjameschamberofcommerce.com/
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).