Why Mayo Clinic
Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EHR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic in Arizona is seeking an experienced board certified Family Medicine Physician to join a physician led organization in a collegial department. Join a culture with a multidisciplinary care model and one that allows adequate time for visits and non-visit care time.
- Experience required (preferably 3 or more years)
- Outpatient only practice- mostly adult medicine
- No OB
- 5 day work week, with Saturday clinic only twice per year
- Partnership and oversight of APPs
- Expectation to participate and lead practice improvement around quality & safety
- Expectation to teach medical students and grow scholarly activity
- Future opportunities for departmental & institutional leadership
License or certification
Board Certified Family Medicine
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).