The Department of Behavioral Health at Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare in La Crosse, WI, is seeking an Adult Psychiatrist with special interest in Addiction Psychiatry.
Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare Behavioral Health Services is a growing and robust interdisciplinary team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Neuropsychologists, Nurses, and Therapists. This group provides evidence-based diagnostic and treatment interventions to children, adolescents, adults, and families struggling with mental health and/or substance use disorders. Care is provided in primary care clinics, an outpatient behavioral health center, hospital for consultations, and four residential programs.
There will also be the opportunity for a 20% appointment at Mayo Clinic Rochester for interests related to research, academics, or clinical practice. Being a part of Mayo Clinic's large institution allows us to offer you:
- More work-life balance.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Pension, Mayo funded defined benefit plan 403(b) with match & optional deferred compensation 457(b).
- Excellent medical, dental and spending accounts.
- First-rate malpractice coverage.
- Generous CME and travel stipend.
- Opportunities to have a partial appointment in the academic setting if desired.
- Opportunities for leadership experiences within the department and institution if desired.